We teach Traditional Muay Thai direct from Thailand. Come and train in the worlds fastest growing Martial art
- School Creed: To provide quality instruction regardless of gender, age, race or religion in a safe and fun environment.
- Instruction: Our coaches are Thai trained, all are instructed to teach in a safe, progressive way. Whether you want to lose weight, become more confident, be a world champion or just have fun, we will help you achieve your goals. We have links to Muay Thai camps both in the UK and Thailand and can arrange training at a number of camps throughout Thailand for every level of experience.
- Weight loss: Nak Muay (Thai boxers) are considered the best conditioned athletes in the world. Through regular training you will lose weight, tone up your muscles and become leaner, you will look and feel much healthier. Most people who go to the gym, fail to reach their goal to lose weight, get fed up with the boredom and monotony of the treadmill and quit. Training in Muay Thai not only gets results but is a fun workout too.
- Safety: Muay Thai is the most hard hitting Martial art in the world, it is often called the science of eight limbs, with devastating kicks, punches, elbows and knees. Many beginners are worried about taking up a Martial Art for fear of being hurt, most people who train in Muay Thai, do so for Self defence and fitness, so there is no pressure to compete, all of the impact training is done on pads and not each other, those people who want to compete, train in separate classes or with a consenting partner.
- Self Defence: Muay Thai in todays day and age is Thailandís national sport, however it was also used by the Siamese Warriors ( Thailand was formally known as Siam) as a method of unarmed combat. In modern day times the ability to strike hard with every part of your body makes Muay Thai a formidable fighting system that gives you the confidence to defend yourself and your loved ones in the event of a self defence situation.
Muay Thai is considered my many as the best stand-up martial art. Even though Thai boxing is a sport the majority of people train for fitness and self defence. Muay Thai is very adaptable for effective self defence, I love Muay Thai because you learn to strike with devastating power, your kicks, punches, knees and elbows will serve you well if needed in a self defence situation. Nak Muay ( Thai boxers) are known throughout the world for their fighting spirit, with regular and consistent training you will learn to develop a never say die fighting spirit.
Mondays and Thursdays, 7.00pm - 8.00pm
Willclare Sports Centre, Willclare Road, Sheldon, Birmingham, B26 2NX. Click here for directions.
Wednesdays, 8.00pm - 9.00pm
Shelly Farm Community Centre, Farmhouse Way, Solihull, B90 4EH. Click here for directions.